Weather
 Links
Veteran Weather Station 24 HR Wind Readings
VWS Wind


Gympie 256 Radar Loop (BOM)
Gympie  Radar Loop (BOM)


Link to Weatherzone
Weather
 Zone

This is the place to go to see Cyclone tracking
OzForecast


Siding Spring Observatory - NOAA Weather Satellite Service
NOAA Satellite


Satellite with low level winds  - CIMSS
Drift winds CIMSS


Queensland Tide times (from www.bom.gov.au)
Tide Times


Current Observations (BOM)
Current Obs.


Link to lightning information compliments of GPATS
Lightning Noisemapping


Michael Fewings - Radar, Satellite lightning & Obs (Current out to 2 week archives)
Current/2 wks Radar/Satellite


Dam Storage (from www.sunwater.com.au)
Dam Storage


Pointer indicates the current Fire Danger (Click for comprehensive information)
Fire Danger

Gympie Times (Gympie's local Newspaper)
Gympie
Times


Spiderweb - Cooloola's Premier Internet Service Provider
Spiderweb Cooloola's Premier ISP


www.wunderground.com
Weather
Underground

Link to Google Search Engine
Search
Engine

 This is a Validated HTML 4.01 Document

 Veteran
Weather Station
Copyright 1998-2015
Clicking on every Picture and Icon on this page will lead you to something new...
Get even more information at
www.facebook.com/gympieweather
 Weather Underground, Gympie Weather, WunderMap, Nexrad & Cameras

 

www.gympieweather.com
The .com stands for a Cooloola community service, this service has been running for more than 15 years. If you would like to support this web-site, please click HERE 

Approx. Gympie CBD Conditions: Temp: 26.7C  Humidity: 72%
Gympie CBD Daily Extremes:   Temp:  Min: 19.4C  at 5:04
                                                                              
             Max: 27.2C at 10:39
Rainfall recorded for the last 24 Hr period 6.86

Station Prediction:
Increasing clouds with little temperature change. Precip possible within 12 hrs possibly heavy at times. Windy

Check out VWS Live...

Rain Gauge Readings  Click for Bridges, Crossings and Stream Rises   River Heights            
Flood Event Warnings:
  For Gympie inundation levels click here
                                              Click
here to go to the WARNINGS PAGE:

Veteran, Queensland, Australia
Station Details:
 
ID: IQUEENSL48   Name: Veteran   Lat: S26 7'37''   Lon: E152 42'8"  
Elevation: 157 Metres

Electronically updated at 11:27 on 14/2/16
[ BOM Forecast is updated @ 6:30am and 5:30pm daily AEST ]

This site is powered 100% by Solar PV & Wind Generation
Cooloola Severe Weather  Gallery
 

Sign or View Veteran Weather Station Guest Book


Click Image for Weather Underground
For VWS Camera
Page (Click Here)

Satellite Image
(Click on picture for enhanced satellite image loop)
Click for detailed Colour Infrared Loop - Picture by SSEC Wisconsin.

MSL & Synoptic
(Click on picture for Synoptic,Storm & Cyclone details)
Click for Cyclone and Synoptic Information. The map... thanks to www.weatherzone.com.au

Current Conditions 
Temperature
26.0 C
@ 0.00 C
Barometer
1009 mb
Falling
@ -0.2 mb
Humidity
71 %
@ -0.4 %
Avg. Wind
NNE @ 14km
Gentle Breeze
Dew Point
20.3C
Wind Gust
27 km
kn 
Cloud Base
776 m
ft 
Hourly Rainfall
0.00 mm/hr
Solar Radiation
248 W/m2
Current UV
3.1
Evapotransporation
1.73 mm
Daily Rainfall   (Rain since 00:00) 0.00 mm Annual Rain 
mm
inches
Sunrise     Sunset
5:31     18:31
  Phase of the moon / Day of cycle  
Moonrise     Moonset
11:04     22:42
Current UV   3.1
Today's High 10.7 at 10:35
UV Index for Gympie
Daily Extremes
Temperature
High:
26.8C at 10:56
Low:20.1C at 5:17
Barometer
High:1010 at 0:00
 Low:1008 at 3:55
Hygrometer
High:
87% at 5:10
Low:68% at 9:35
Wind Gust
34km
  knots
at 10:00
 
Rain Rate
0.001mm
inches at0:00
Monthly Rain
 Rainfall for this Month
 82.55 mm
  Gympie Weather

Promote your Page too
GYMPIE:    
Saturday...   Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning. Light winds becoming southeasterly 25 to 35 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening.   Fire Danger - Low-Moderate MIN 21 MAX 30 
Outlook for Sunday...
  
Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon. MIN 19 MAX 34
Outlook for Monday...
   
Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening.  MIN 19 MAX 34
WIDE BAY:  
Saturday
...   Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the coast and Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late morning and afternoon. Winds southeasterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 17 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching around 30.   Fire Danger - Low-Moderate. 
Outlook for Sunday...
  
Mostly sunny. Slight (30%) chance of a shower about Fraser Island in the early morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 16 and 20 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.
Outlook for Monday...    Hot and mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about Fraser Island in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 17 and 20 with daytime temperatures reaching 32 to 38.
Large and powerful surf conditions are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing, swimming and surfing.
STATE FORECAST: Saturday: Showers and storms are likely to continue over the very far northern tropics. A medium to high chance of showers about the Capricornia and Wide Bay coast with just a slight chance of shower about the remaining southeast coast. The remainder of the state should be fine and mostly sunny with hot conditions developing in the west. Light to moderate southeast to easterly winds, fresh along the southern coast, fresh westerly winds through Torres Strait.
Ted's Comment... Friday, 12 February 2016 17:00    The chance of some showers in our region until Sunday, a mostly fine weekend is in store, these conditions should continue until about Thursday according to the latest BoM forecast. Tropical cyclone Tatiana is situated well offshore in the central Coral Sea, moving away from the coast and poses no immediate threat to us.         Ted Uebergang

Gympie Seven Day  Outlook:   (linked to www.theweather.com.au)

Saturday
Possible
Shower

Click on icon for chart
MIN:21C
MAX: 3
0C

Sunday
Partly
Cloudy

Click on icon for chart
MIN:19C
MAX: 
34C

Monday
Partly
Cloudy

Click on icon for chart
MIN:19C
MAX: 
34C

Tuesday
Mostly
Sunny
Click on icon for chart
MIN:20C
MAX: 3
5C

Wednesday
Mostly
Sunny
Click on icon for chart
MIN:21C
MAX: 3
1C

Thursday
Possible
Shower

Click on icon for chart
MIN:20C
MAX: 29
C

Friday
Mostly
Sunny
Click on icon for chart
MIN:20C
MAX: 
30C

Information about this Weather Station Send an email to me Tabulated data for previous 5 days
Comprehensive WX details Graphs of current & past 24 hours WM - 918 modifications & schematics
Synoptic & Cyclone information Excel Database covering 1998 to current date (This is a large file, aprox 980 kb) Gallery of Cooloola Severe Weather
The  Mesomap below gives temperature readings from a number of AWS. If you Mouse-Over the temperatures indicated on the map you will get a pop-up of the current meteorological data for that station. (Some of the stations give the readings just by running your mouse over the black squares). 
Temperature readings from combinedAWS
Calculator




The Word on the Weather Blessed to be a Christian Website
Get inspired, visit www.changinglivesonline.org today!

World Time Converter

  

 Daylight Saving

Real-time data made available to you by Spiderweb - Cooloola's Premier ISP
Disclaimer: Do not base any important decisions on any information that you may receive from this site. Weather data from this site is a representation of current and past conditions
 in this local area and includes links to other sites. Do not use this information for emergency situations. In emergencies, please refer to the Bureau of Meteorology warning page:
http://www.bom.gov.au/weather/warnings.shtml

 
This site best viewed at 1280 x 1024 resolution

Veteran Weather Station
via Gympie
Queensland
AUSTRALIA
Webmaster: Ted Uebergang